help-liquidwar6

Re: [Help-liquidwar6] Four levels and some talk

From: Timothy Anderson
Subject: Re: [Help-liquidwar6] Four levels and some talk
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2009 18:32:31 -0500

I've been wondering if you were planning on tinkering any more with
the way the "liquid" looks in LW 6. I liked the way it looked in 5
better. It had more of a granular look to it. Understandably you
wouldn't want it to look too "granular", but the way it is at the
moment makes everything look like it's meant for a smaller resolution.
I'm guessing you'll probably focus more on that type of thing later,
but I felt like asking.

I was also wondering what you were planning with the cylinders/menu.
Are you set on that idea? I see you're implementing it more and I'm
wondering if you want to stick with it or if maybe more flat-looking
buttons might look nicer. Again this is something that you probably
want to focus on later. I'm only trying to get a feel for what you're
thinking is on this.

As for the score screen: what about a 3d pie chart?