help-liquidwar6

Re: [Help-liquidwar6] Four levels and some talk

From: Christian Mauduit
Subject: Re: [Help-liquidwar6] Four levels and some talk
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2009 22:26:15 +0200 (CEST)

Hi again,

On Sat, September 19, 2009 5:59 pm, Kasper Hviid wrote:
> Here's a few levels, mostly to show what those layers can do. Some of
> them might be updated later, but I felt like uploading something.
>

> https://www.yousendit.com/download/ZW9COGNTTk13TGp2Wmc9PQ
Here's a little movie I took (ugly & crappy, yes, I used a camera, too
lazy video capture ;) ) of one of your recent levels. Zoom & scroll! Note
the new "Esc" button and the time in the top right corner. Next thing to
implement are the "discs" suggested by Tim Anderson. Should be fairly easy
to implement, there's a gluPartialDisc function that does it almost out of
the box.

http://www.ufoot.org/tmp/liquidwar6/mov05635.mpg

Have a nice day,

Christian.