help-liquidwar6

Re: [Help-liquidwar6] Four levels and some talk

From: Christian Mauduit
Subject: Re: [Help-liquidwar6] Four levels and some talk
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2009 23:33:54 +0200 (CEST)

On Fri, September 25, 2009 1:47 pm, Kasper Hviid wrote:
> I have attached two files, see you can get it implemented. It will
Cool.

> take a little while for me to make a larger collection, so take your
> time!
I will ;)

Here's a screenshot I took 5 minutes ago.

http://ufoot.org/tmp/liquidwar6/screenshot-liquidwar6-20090925-2329.jpg

I think I will try and implement a score screen (I like your idea of the
"history") and then let graphical stuff rest a little bit. There are a
couple of bug fixes left before releasing 0.0.7beta.

Have a nice day,

Christian.

--
Christian Mauduit <address@hidden> - http://www.ufoot.org/ ___ __/\__