Re: make dist broken

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: make dist broken
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2012 17:37:26 -0000

----- Original Message ----- From: "Graham Percival" <address@hidden>
To: "Phil Holmes" <address@hidden>
Cc: <address@hidden>
Sent: Wednesday, February 15, 2012 10:41 PM

On Wed, Feb 15, 2012 at 10:18:02PM -0000, Phil Holmes wrote:
OK -as remarked in my previous mail patchy-merge fails with:

I currently have no idea why this is.

ok, I'll try running it.

- Graham

FWIW it was segfaulting on one of the midi regression tests. Couldn't see a reason for this, so logged out of patchy and back in again and all was well (I tend to leave patchy and my development username logged in and hibernate the box).

--
Phil Holmes