Re: Regarding LSR translation work

From: Francisco Vila
Subject: Re: Regarding LSR translation work
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2012 23:40:29 +0200

2012/4/17 Federico Bruni <address@hidden>:
> Another solution could be keeping the current structure and changing only
> check-translation.py so that, when looking at the files in
> Documentation/snippets, it should check only the changes inside texidoc = ""
> and doctitle = "" strings.

Yes, I intially thougth this. What made me to discard proposing it, is
that it would break the 'elegancy' of the "a file is outdated, mark it
as such and show the differences" principle. Not "a part of a file" if
you know what I mean.

But thanks, let's hope all ideas contribute to a solution sooner or later.

--
Francisco Vila. Badajoz (Spain)
www.paconet.org , www.csmbadajoz.com