Re: LSR updates and translations

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: LSR updates and translations
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 07:59:55 +0100

On Mon, Jun 25, 2012 at 12:50:15PM +0100, Phil Holmes wrote:
> I think the major challenge for me in changing the way the snippets
> are managed will be updating the various makefiles so that all the
> dependencies of the snippets are built from the new directory in
> /build rather than the old one in /Documents.  If anyone with build
> knowledge could give me a few pointers as to how to approach this, I
> would be grateful.

Somewhere they'll be a
  lilypond ... -I Documentation/snippets/  ...
which you want to change to
   ... -I build/lsr/out/ ...
or something like that.  I have a vague sense that this is in a
file called documentation-options.make or something like that?

Try a git grep for Documentation/snippets   (probably adding
double quotes and escape chars for the slash)