Re: Add Code of Conduct (issue 575620043 by address@hidden)

From: nine . fierce . ballads
Subject: Re: Add Code of Conduct (issue 575620043 by address@hidden)
Date: Wed, 05 Feb 2020 04:04:31 -0800

On 2020/02/05 09:03:22, hahnjo wrote:
> In my opinion we should have a thread on lilypond-devel. In particular
it should
> lay out what the motivation is / which problem is to be solved. (see
questions
> by David and Karlin)

Other questions:

You're asking for agreement from "the whole LilyPond community" but this
is vague.  What specific impact do you expect this Code of Conduct to
have on the process of becoming and being a LilyPond contributor?  Will
a formal expression of agreement be required before one's patches are
considered?

https://codereview.appspot.com/575620043/