Re: Add Code of Conduct (issue 575620043 by address@hidden)

From: Janek Warchoł
Subject: Re: Add Code of Conduct (issue 575620043 by address@hidden)
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2020 09:43:37 +0100

Hi Jonas,

śr., 5 lut 2020 o 09:18 <address@hidden> napisał(a):

> Not having read any of this, I strongly suggest that this is discussed
> on lilypond-devel _before_ anything is brought to review. Discussion on
> GitHub is fine, but I for one wasn't aware that there is one!

Thank you for being open. I considered uploading a patch for review to be
synonymous with opening the discussion on lilypond-devel, but I understand
now that this is not the case. I apologize. This was motivated by the
desire to have something specific to discuss, not to try sneaking anything
behind other people's backs! (The discussion on GitHub was not binding in
any way, I'm sure that all participants will confirm that.)

Can we continue this review treating it as a way of discussing things on
lilypond-devel, or would you prefer if I close it and start a
separate thread? I'm 100% fine with doing that, the last thing I'd like to
see it people feeling uncomfortable because of the way Code of Conduct was
proposed.

I'll be online again in the evening. Best,
Janek