Re: Piping contents of SVG directly to stdout

From: Andrew Bernard
Subject: Re: Piping contents of SVG directly to stdout
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2022 13:23:29 +1000

I'd avoid WSL like the plague. It's still half hearted, terribly slow with various filesystems and offers no advantages that I have seen so far over simply putting in Virtualbox and running full blown Linux of your choice. This is not merely my own opinion - there are dozens of websites mentioning the same thing. No need to detain the list further with all the gory details. Microsoft is in no way committed to Linux and sadly it is not a glorious new era.

Andrew