Re: another 'wrong type argument' error

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: Re: another 'wrong type argument' error
Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2022 16:52:09 -0400

Hi Jonas,

> Probably not since all Intel Core processors should be 64-bit. It's
> more likely that you are also running an ancient version of macOS.

Oh, for sure: macOS 10.13.6 (the maximum this old iMac will run).

> running an outdated and insecure operating system is bad by itself...

The moment I can afford a new computer for my studio, I'll upgrade! They just
made Macs *so* well in the [second] Steve Jobs era, that I'm still running
machines from 2011, 2008, 2006, and even 2002 (though to be fair, I only use
that for iTunes and for the rare time I have to send a fax).

Thanks,
Kieren.