Re: [Monotone-devel] bugfest analysis - final points

From: Stephen Leake
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] bugfest analysis - final points
Date: Sun, 16 May 2010 05:19:33 -0400

Thomas Keller <address@hidden> writes:

> For the others: If you think your branch is ready for the final merge,
> give me a note if you want to get it reviewed another time, otherwise
> just merge it.

For net.venge.monotone.bugfest-2010.13604-stephen_leake, I've removed
the --recursive option from 'undrop'. So I think this is ready to merge.

net.venge.monotone.restrictions.implicit-includes will change what
'revert' does with some restrictions; since 'undrop' shares core code
with 'revert', there's no need to wait for that branch.

--
-- Stephe