Re: [Monotone-devel] Release time

From: Derek Scherger
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Release time
Date: Thu, 27 May 2010 09:54:42 -0600

On Thu, May 27, 2010 at 1:38 AM, Thomas Keller <address@hidden> wrote:

Hi all!

As I've announced earlier I'd like to start the machinery for the next
monotone release now that the database management branch has landed. So
if you have anything you'd also really like to see in the next monotone
version, please finish it up and merge it into mainline (I remember we
still have a couple of open bugfest branches, right Derek and Richard?),

I've got a bit left to do on the diff branch but I should be able to have that complete and landed in the next few days.

Cheers,
Derek