Re: [RP] ... --solved (with my workspace scripts) -Phuk!

From: TBlittlefoot
Subject: Re: [RP] ... --solved (with my workspace scripts) -Phuk!
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 00:03:07 -0800

Everything is going wonderfully. I need to google something so I switch
to workspace 2 and activate the google bookmark in firefox.

And then firefox busts out of group ws2 and appears in group ws1 too!

I hate firefox. I am going to find a different browser. One
that has manners. And doesn't have a lot of garbage that I don't need
anyway. And accepts useful commandline switches so that you can script
with it. Firefox is to a real browser what KDE is to Ratpoison.

For now, I've aliased firefox to "ff" and don't bring it up until
I want it. Then it stays in ws2. I just replaced the call for firefox in
the ws2 script (rpws-net.sh) with a call for a basic 'xterm'.

Tom