Re: [RP] ... --solved (with my workspace scripts) -Phuk!

From: Steve Folta
Subject: Re: [RP] ... --solved (with my workspace scripts) -Phuk!
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 00:13:51 -0800

On Dec 19, 2007 12:03 AM, TBlittlefoot <address@hidden> wrote:
> And then firefox busts out of group ws2 and appears in group ws1 too!

I wouldn't be so quick to blame Firefox for that.  That happens to me
occasionally, and not just with Firefox.  Alt-Tabbing usually returns
the workspace to normal (I have Alt-Tab set up to do "next").

Either Ratpoison has an intermittent bug in groups, or groups are not
quite a perfect basis for workspaces.  I suspect there's a race
condition involved somewhere...