reproduce-devel

[task #15686] Removing original software URLs from Maneage?

From: Raul Infante-Sainz
Subject: [task #15686] Removing original software URLs from Maneage?
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2020 19:21:05 -0400 (EDT)

Follow-up Comment #14, task #15686 (project reproduce):

Thanks a lot Mohammad, really impressive all changes you did in order to
improve Maneage! I tested it with a clean build and I have some things to
point out:

1. In the patch of M4 for macOS systems, there was a missing backslash. I
guess you didn't notice it because with your system it didn't go into that
`if'. Here you have the fix:
https://gitlab.com/infantesainz/reproduce-raulfork/-/commit/e82b6448

2. ATLAS crashed after it was installed. This is really strange and it has to
be with something related with the libraries. Attached you have the final part
of the standard output. I didn't go into this in detail because as far as I
remember, ATLAS is no longer necessary by any of the software of Maneage.
Maybe this is because ATLAS depends on something but we did not put any
prerequisite? I will check it when I have some time. I would appreciate any
help if you have ;-)

3. After the previous crash of ATLAS, and because of it actually got
installed, I configured again the project. This time it crashed when
installing several programs, despite of I run configure with the option `-j1'.
Attached there is the log.

I will try to investigate all of them in more detail. But I wanted to let you
know what problems I am having right now ;-)

(file #49373)

Additional Item Attachment:

File name: logs.tar.gz                    Size:264 KB
    <https://savannah.nongnu.org/file/logs.tar.gz?file_id=49373>

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?15686>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.nongnu.org/