Re: [Savannah-hackers] Emacs-commit does not catch every commit

From: Loic Dachary
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Emacs-commit does not catch every commit
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2001 08:12:03 +0100

Eli Zaretskii writes:

 > Unfortunately, no; otherwise, I'd do that long ago.
 >
 > The problem is that I cannot afford the additional time needed to
 > install, set up, and administer a GNU/Linux system.  If I did that,
 > I'd not have any time left to work on anything else, because I have
 > too little to begin with.

        If installing GNU/Linux is not an option, I'm sure there
exists a Free Software ssh package that is able to properly ssh-agent
+ ssh-add on your operating system. Alternatively you could create an
ssh public key without a passphrase. This is less secure but would be
more practical for every day use. However, using pserver is even less
secure than using ssh without a passphrase.

        In order to finish this e-mail conversation quickly, I propose
you give me a call me today at +33 1 40 15 03 18 or +33 1 42 45 09
16. I'll be able to call you back if you can't afford the
international communication cost.

        Cheers,

75019    Paris         T: 33 1 42 45 09 16          address@hidden