Re: [Savannah-hackers] Emacs-commit does not catch every commit

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Emacs-commit does not catch every commit
Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2001 15:07:28 -0700 (MST)

    I didn't try, but I was told at the time by devnull that diffmon
    doesn't work since the migration to subversions, and he was working
    on some replacement.

I don't know what he was thinking of, but diffmon can surely be made
to work on any directory, and whether the changes are made by hand or
checked out from CVS should make no difference.