[task #16044] Submission of Ladspa Tool Kit

From: Lewis ANESA
Subject: [task #16044] Submission of Ladspa Tool Kit
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2021 17:53:56 -0400 (EDT)

> > >What were you advised?
> > So I put myself (My own name) on copyright. (file #51945)
> Was that correct?
Don't know, that's done, (file #51945)
Feel free to let me know if something isn't correct.

The liscence of glibc is really hard to determine,
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glibc says it's LGPL-2.1 or later
The LICENSES file in the project is full of copyright and liscences are
directly wrote down.
Thererfore, it's really hard to know if it's "custom" or copied.

For libunwind, I can't find content of LICENSE file into the license list of
this website.
Once again, this is not easy to find whether this file is "copy/modified" or
"totally custom".

And if I can't put a name on it, may I copy their content here?

If you update infos of the project, notice that com #1 is erroneous :
"landspa-tool-kit" no,
"ladspa-tool-kit" yes.

Regards, Lewis ANESA.

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?16044>