[task #16044] Submission of Ladspa Tool Kit

From: Lewis ANESA
Subject: [task #16044] Submission of Ladspa Tool Kit
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2021 16:52:53 -0400 (EDT)

Follow-up Comment #10, task #16044 (project administration):

> Was that correct?

ladspa-tool-kit is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or
(at your option) any later version.

ladspa-tool-kit is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
See the GNU General Public License for more details.

That's exactly what I want, that's why, I choosen,
even before pushing the package here, the LGPL version 3.
I thing following versions of LGPL will be trust worthy for me.

It may be used for commercial use by someone else
and in that case I won't be able to claim anything.

And I'm ok with that, it's correct for me.
This tool is made to be used by anyone, I just want to be sure
that no one can claim ladspa-tool-kit as his own property.

I also don't want to deliver any working warranty, if one want to modify it
without sharing modifications with us and sell what he secretly added to LTK,
that's not a problem for me.
As long as this man/woman, don't claim any warranty for what he/she cloned
from this repository.

All of this is correct for me.

If you think I misunderstood something in LGPL v3 license and what I copied in
my files,
feel free to explain me or give me readings or says to me read again this line
"".
I may have misunderstood something since I'm french, english is not my native
language.

Thanks for your patience.

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?16044>

  Message sent via Savannah