[task #16044] Submission of Ladspa Tool Kit

From: Ineiev
Subject: [task #16044] Submission of Ladspa Tool Kit
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2021 11:53:09 -0400 (EDT)

Follow-up Comment #11, task #16044 (project administration):

[comment #10 comment #10:]
> > Was that correct?
>
> ladspa-tool-kit is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify

Err... we were speaking about copyright notices, and now you discuss license
and license notices; don't you see the difference?

Then,

> it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
> That's exactly what I want, that's why, I choosen,
> even before pushing the package here, the LGPL version 3.
> I thing following versions of LGPL will be trust worthy for me.

*L*GPL?

> It may be used for commercial use by someone else
> and in that case I won't be able to claim anything.

Well, you'll be able to claim something in any case.  These are basic things,
you should understand them.

> I also don't want to deliver any working warranty, if one want to modify it
> without sharing modifications with us and sell what he secretly added to
LTK, that's not a problem for me.
> As long as this man/woman, don't claim any warranty for what he/she cloned
from this repository.

Can you check the license you use again?   What does it say, exactly, about
warranties offered by the re-distributors?

> I may have misunderstood something since I'm french, english is not my
native language.

Or because English isn't my native language, either; so our problem is twice
as hard.

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?16044>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.nongnu.org/