Re: [Wesnoth-dev] Next release?

From: Jordà Polo
Subject: Re: [Wesnoth-dev] Next release?
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2004 18:02:12 +0100

On Sun, Nov 14, 2004 at 10:37:42AM -0600, David White wrote:
> I think that if developers are working on the UI and making substantial
> improvements, then we can delay the release until the improvements have
> been completed. However if progress on the UI is very slow, and/or not
> many developers seem interested in working on improving it further, then
> we're not going to 'hold up' the release for it.

Sounds like a good compromise.
I have not been very active lately... but I still think about it.

I'll keep doing minor changes, but I'm not experienced enough with SDL
nor C++ to code most of the major improvements (mp lobby, slider,
separator...).

> I remember you did some designs for the UI, ettin, especially the lobby
> and game creation screens. Can you relink all the designs you've done?

Yes, here are the multiplayer lobby ideas [1].

  [1] http://ettin.org/vault/wesnoth/multiplayer/