Re: [Wesnoth-dev] Re: Confused on 'Classic'

From: Yann Dirson
Subject: Re: [Wesnoth-dev] Re: Confused on 'Classic'
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 23:04:13 +0100

On Wed, Feb 16, 2005 at 04:41:49PM -0500, James Spencer wrote:
> In my own mind my definition of 'classic' was:
> "Racially pure factions + the capability to cross deep water (or not,
> for the sake of consistency)." But I was wrong as pointed out by the
> various replies... But now I know :)

I do agree to the "Racially pure factions" idea for classic.  But
maybe we could have 2 flavours of a classic era, with and without
water crossing.  But starting along this path may lead us to too wide
a selection of eras.  Maybe we should allow to setup and save custom
eras ?

--
Yann Dirson    <address@hidden> |
Debian-related: <address@hidden> |   Support Debian GNU/Linux: