Re: [Wesnoth-dev] issues document

From: ott
Subject: Re: [Wesnoth-dev] issues document
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 22:11:27 +0200

On Thu, Sep 15, 2005 at 09:58:55PM -0500, David White wrote:
> A few of the issues are behavior that Works As Designed (WAD). In
> particular, the help system only showing units already encountered is a
> WAD. The behavior of slow is also a WAD (slow takes effect until the
> next end of turn of the side controlling the unit).

These are both issues that have been reported as bugs before, so people
are likely to think they are bugs again.  This is why I explicitly
documented them.  I'll revise the text to make it clear these are WAD.

> I also don't think you should mention the typos, because there are no
> typos that are known issues (if there were, we'd have fixed them, right?)

We fixed a large batch of the worst typos between the first and the
revised freeze, but some still remain.  I have included the fixes in
the en_GB translation, and will back-port them to en_US once the string
freeze is lifted.  But there are definitely known language issues,
see the category Postponed bugs for some of them.

-- address@hidden