Re: [XBoard-devel] Installer

From: Arun Persaud
Subject: Re: [XBoard-devel] Installer
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2009 14:29:50 -0700

Hi

From: "h.g. muller" <address@hidden>
> I will wrap up the installer tomorrow; I am out of stamina for
> today...

sounds good. I fixed the bug on OS X, which also surfaces some other bugs in
the configure script. So that should be all good now.

Waiting for the last updates this week and then we can release beta2 including
a windows installer... I think after that we just wait a bit for people to test
it and then hopefully release the final version without many changes ;)

ARUN