Super key in console?

From: Jean Louis
Subject: Super key in console?
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2021 00:41:46 +0300

* Gregory Heytings <gregory@heytings.org> [2021-02-12 19:57]:

> > > Because the super modifier cannot be used in a terminal or console?
> >
> > That is simply not true.
> >

> That's what I thought until today, but indeed I may be wrong.  Could you
> please explain how it is possible to use the super modifier in a
> console?

I know it can be used in Terminal under X with special settings of X
keymap but I have not found good settings, if somebody does, let us
know it here as least for X terminal emulators.

Some references are here:
https://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/MetaKeyProblems but do not really
offer solution that I need.

Here is reference how to make it work in Urxvt:
https://www.reddit.com/r/emacs/comments/6i0k6y/super_key_maps_to_nothing_in_emacs_nw/

For `konsole' terminal emulator it works right away. That is great,
but again graphical. Still good for remote work with Super key.

For `xterm' this link does not work any more, and I would like to get
xterm-extras.el
https://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/XtermExtras

It would be really good that Super works in console without X. Is
there any way to make it work?

Jean