Re: [External] : Re: Concern about new binding.

From: Alfred M. Szmidt
Subject: Re: [External] : Re: Concern about new binding.
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2021 13:43:44 -0500

   I never suggested unbinding any keys, to reserve
   them for 3rd-party code.  I proposed that we put
   in place a moratorium on Emacs binding any more
   unbound keys, and that keys that currently are
   _not_ bound by default be reserved for 3rd-party
   code.

   The idea is that Emacs stop grabbing virgin
   territory for new default key bindings.  This
   proposal I made didn't call for unbinding any
   keys.

Drew's proposal is also a good one.