fsfc-discuss

Re: [fsfc-discuss] Hello

From: Jerald Vanderraad
Subject: Re: [fsfc-discuss] Hello
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2012 20:33:02 -0800

Thank you Bruce, that is a good plan. It would be interesting to know
what their relationship with the FSF itself is. They seem to be separate
legal entities having the same mission and modified name. I will find
out.

Good to see another local here. Are you interested in being a part of a
LibrePlanet British Columbia?