Re: [Fsfe-uk] Membership/Recruitment

From: Imran Ghory
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Membership/Recruitment
Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 19:31:46 +0100 (BST)

On Fri, 30 May 2003, MJ Ray wrote:

> Imran Ghory <address@hidden> wrote:
> > I'm the events officer for Bristol University's student computer society,
> > and if anyone from the AFFS wants to give a talk at Bristol I'd be happy
> > to make arrangements.
>
> Can you post some possible dates?  I am sometimes in Somerset and quite
> happy to talk on quite a strange range of topics.  Other list members may
> be available, both to talk on AFFSy topics, or about their other projects.

More or less any date during termtime would be doable, but we prefer not
to do events near the start/end of term. It's a bit late to try and get
anything setup for this academic year, but the dates for the next two
terms are 29 September 2003-12 December 2003 and 9 January 2004-19 March
2004.

If AFFS wants to do this kind of thing a number of other university
computer societies can be contacted via www.compsoc.org.uk.

Imran
--
http://bits.bris.ac.uk/imran