Re: [Fsfe-uk] Membership/Recruitment

From: Kevin Taylor
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Membership/Recruitment
Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 21:40:00 +0100

> It appears to me that the logical place/virtual place to start a
> recruitment drive is with the LUG's.

The UK LUGs already know AFFS exists, and you'll probably find that quite a few
are already represented on your mailing list (but I could be wrong).

It doesn't hurt to remind them, but this really only needs to be a post every
now and again to detail significant things that happen with AFFS.  There used
to be an email address for sending stuff to all uk lugmasters.  I'll try to
find out if it still exists.  This would be a useful place to send things like
press releases, etc.

Does the AFFS have any official contact with the UKUUG (other than people who
happen to be a member of both organisations)?

Kevin.