gforge-devel

Re: [Gforge-devel] gforge

From: Tim Perdue
Subject: Re: [Gforge-devel] gforge
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 09:49:37 -0600

Mathieu Roy wrote:

We do not remove VA Linux copyright, it's illegal. We add ours. For
instance, you can get
// Copyright 1999-2000 (c) The SourceForge Crew
//
//  This is a modified version made by the Savannah Project
//  Copyright (C) 2000, 2001, 2002 Free Software Foundation

There is no poison for us as all the SF code is GPLed. So we do not
really care whether there is VA Linux copyright or not, the license is
what matters.

OK, these matters will be fixed shortly. I do not want to cause controversy, and I am not going to let certain people ruin my enjoyment of working on GForge.

If someone has a script for adding the longer GPL notice to all the files, I would appreciate receiving a copy.

Tim