Re: [glob2-devel] new areas gfx

From: Kai Antweiler
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] new areas gfx
Date: Sun, 08 Apr 2007 09:58:47 +0200

> clouds: :/ yes i see they are too bold. clipping alphy makes them look
> weired. scaling alpha makes them almost disappear. making them smaller makes
> them edgy. somehow i have no brilliant idea on that.

How about an cloud option in the settings where you can switch between
clouds as they are now and scaled alpha cloulds that are almost disappearing?

Could you try to use a chessboardpixelmask to draw only every second cloud-
pixel?  The mask must be global - not local to the clouds - so that you
don't get a flicker effect on tft screens.
I don't expect this to be a solution.  But if it is easy to try give it
a chance.