Re: [glob2-devel] Revive Glob2 with a kickstarter

From: Valentin Lorentz
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Revive Glob2 with a kickstarter
Date: Sat, 14 Dec 2013 21:14:57 +0100

I am too!

I don't have time to spend on it, but I would really be glad to promote
it or any fundraising campaign.
I really think Glob2 is a great game, it only needs bug fixes to become
perfect; and could be even better with new features added (there are
some cool ones at the uservoice instance)

Best regards,
Valentin