Re: [glob2-devel] Revive Glob2 with a kickstarter

From: Leo Wandersleb
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Revive Glob2 with a kickstarter
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2013 04:45:59 -0300

Something like that. The problem with the old code base is that it has zero test
coverage and it is barely maintainable with all the magic numbers, global
variables and optimization (<< 1 instead of  *2) but I am open for suggestions.

If anybody has experience with kickstarter or with estimating how much money it
would cost to write this or has ideas for frameworks, I guess starting from zero
would be the way to go.