Re: [glob2-devel] Revive Glob2 with a kickstarter

From: Bradley Arsenault
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Revive Glob2 with a kickstarter
Date: Sat, 14 Dec 2013 17:13:23 -0400

You propose a globulation 3?

On Sat, Dec 14, 2013 at 4:07 PM, Leo Wandersleb <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi

who else is still following glob2 and this list?

I just saw action in the bugtracker/bitbucket and it always hurts to see there
is nobody who will help those people that still play and notice that it's not
stable.

Who is with me to revive the game? How can it be revived? I am not too nostaglic
about the code, the sound or the graphics so I would be happy, too if the basic
game mechanics would be brought to Android as I guess it is perfect for an RTS
on a tablet, but I want to play it again with the success the game deserves.
What are your thoughts on that?

How can this be done? How much would it cost? Who would be available to
implement it? How successful could it be?

I would pledge one Bitcoin and quite some free man hours for anything promising
and if it would pay me half a salary, I could also work on it full time.

What are your thoughts? How much could you give? Is glob2 obsolete and dead? Has
it a bright future?

Regards,

Leo