[Gnu-arch-users] failed inode signature validation...

From: Martin Rubey
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] failed inode signature validation...
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 17:47:34 +0100

Hi,

I have the following problem:

I'm a codeveloper of Axiom, a rather large project. Development is done via
Arch.  At home I have a slow modem connection, at work highspeed. Since Axiom
is large, changesets however not that much, I thought I'd copy the current tree
on a CD, bring it home, and continue using Arch at home then.

Of course, this doesn't work (see Subject...)

Any workarounds?

Thanks a lot,

Martin