Re: [Gnu-arch-users] failed inode signature validation...

From: Martin Rubey
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] failed inode signature validation...
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 16:45:01 +0100

OOPS:

Martin Rubey writes:

 > Still I tried to mirror a much smaller branch:
 >
 > tla archive-mirror address@hidden axiom--book--1
 > * mirroring address@hidden to address@hidden with limit axiom--book--1
 > ** adding branch axiom--book
 > ** adding version axiom--book--1
 >
 > this finished after a few seconds, but it didn't transfer anything...
 >
 > ???

this was my fault, since the archive is called book--main--1.

This works in fact. So, are 3,7G not enough space? I can't believe it, since
the current snapshot takes "only" 265M.

Trying to mirror axiom leaves two files, namely

axiom--main--1--base-0.src.tar.gz and log

in

archive/axiom/axiom--main/axiom--main--1/base-0/

the first of which contains nearly nothing. It's size is roughly 3.3K.

In a different log file, situated in

archive/axiom/axiom--main/axiom--main--1/address@hidden/+contents

I find a list of all those files I'd like to have and at the very bottom the
note:

New-patches: address@hidden/axiom--main--1--patch-1

The initial tla import failed. We tla add everything and try again. sigh.

???

Thanks,

Martin