[Gnu-arch-users] Re: failed inode signature validation...

From: Matthieu Moy
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: failed inode signature validation...
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 21:58:27 +0100

Martin Rubey <address@hidden> writes:

> * mirroring address@hidden to address@hidden with limit axiom--main--1
> ** adding category axiom
> ** adding branch axiom--main
> ** adding version axiom--main--1
> ** adding revision axiom--main--1--base-0
> ** adding revision axiom--main--1--patch-1
> webdav error: Could not write to file: No space left on device

Strange: webdav error = http error for arch (webdav being a superset
of http).

This seems to mean that the error is on the remote side, whereas
you're using the diskspace locally. What does "tla archives" say about
address@hidden and
address@hidden ?

> Although I have several Gigabytes of free space on my harddisk...

Are you sure you have this available free space in the right
partition ? (df should confirm)

--
Matthieu