Re: [Gnu-arch-users] failed inode signature validation...

From: Martin Rubey
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] failed inode signature validation...
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 16:34:26 +0100

Dear all,

I tried to create a mirror using Aarons description:

$ tla make-archive --mirror address@hidden ~/archive
$ tla archive-mirror address@hidden axiom--main--1

However, I get the following strange error:

* mirroring address@hidden to address@hidden with limit axiom--main--1
** adding category axiom
** adding branch axiom--main
** adding version axiom--main--1
** adding revision axiom--main--1--base-0
** adding revision axiom--main--1--patch-1
webdav error: Could not write to file: No space left on device

Although I have several Gigabytes of free space on my harddisk...

Still I tried to mirror a much smaller branch:

tla archive-mirror address@hidden axiom--book--1
* mirroring address@hidden to address@hidden with limit axiom--book--1
** adding branch axiom--book
** adding version axiom--book--1

this finished after a few seconds, but it didn't transfer anything...

???

Martin

To clarify: In fact I don't need all of the history of axiom at home, only the
current state and everything that will come after this...