Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: clean up tla help

From: David Allouche
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: clean up tla help
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 12:12:55 +0100

On Sun, 2005-11-27 at 12:21 +0000, Julian T. J. Midgley wrote:
> But that would be a strange thing to decide, unless one had an
> ulterior motive, so let's not do that.  After all, its likely both
> that people will join teams that are already using tla, having never
> used it before themselves, and that others will choose tla over other
> VCS systems for any of a number of reasons.

In my mind, that's part of the difference between a software which is in
"maintenance mode" and a software which is aiming at becoming the best
tool for the job.

Since GNU Arch seems to be in maintenance mode (which is a big
improvement from the previous situation), that is a question that I
think is worth asking.

--
                                                            -- ddaa