Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Revived tutorial

From: Andrea Russo
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Revived tutorial
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 17:56:49 +0100

> I've started working a bit on this[*].

Great!

> [*] Location: http://www.laas.fr/~lcourtes/software/arch-2005/
>     Branch: arch-tutorial--devo--1.3

I've done a tla get on that branch, but it seems something wrong
happened. I ended up with a tree without the texi directory:

$ ls arch-tutorial--devo--1.3/
=gone         COPYING.html  Makefile.in  build        hacking     my
treedelta
=meta-update  COPYING.txt   PLUGIN       checkout     index.html  top-nav.html
{arch}
=update       ChangeLog     archreg      gnuarch.css  index.txt   top-nav.txt

Any thoughts about what went wrong?

Thanks,
Andrea.

--
Its failings notwithstanding, there is much to be said in favor of journalism
in that by giving us the opinion of the uneducated, it keeps us in touch with