gotmail-list

[gotmail] gotmail sorta working

From: Kerry Blalock
Subject: [gotmail] gotmail sorta working
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 06:19:55 -0500 (EST)

I have gotmail v 8, I believe, working on one user on my postfix,
squirrellmail, RH 9 system. I set it up with a cron job that runs every 15
minutes, and reads the info in users .gotmailrc file.
I have another user, using spanish language in squirrelmail, that I cannot
get gotmail to retrieve hotmail. It grinds and grinds, but does not get
the mail.
If needed, I can get the message I receive at the end.
Thanks for a great product,
Kerry