Re: number->string radix patch (Was Re: First look at Guile Std Library

From: Robert Uhl
Subject: Re: number->string radix patch (Was Re: First look at Guile Std Library available)
Date: 06 Jan 2004 21:04:03 -0700

Cool!  It's always annoyed me how broken number->string was.

Of course, now my one idea for how to contribute to Guile is gone.  And
you managed to figure out the conversion code, too.  I've taken a look
at it before, but was never able to figure out how to hook in the Right
Thing.  Says something about my programming skills:-)

Seriously, thanks very much.  I really do hope that this makes it into
the main branch.

--
Robert Uhl <address@hidden>
OTOH there are some of us in .UK who would rather like NAFTA to