RE: GOP-PROP 11: git repositories

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: RE: GOP-PROP 11: git repositories
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2011 18:25:34 +0100

Surely it's better to put them in My Documents\lily\media, etc.  :-)

I'm reasonably easy, providing there's some standard way of accessing the
files.  It just seems to me that if you're going to say "you must set up a
variable called LILYPOND_GIT pointing to your repository" you might as well
say "To use standard build methods, you must put the repositories in these
directories".

--
Phil