Re: 2.16.1

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: 2.16.1
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2012 11:50:45 +0200

2012/10/21 David Kastrup <address@hidden>:
> I hope address@hidden is not a dead list (or did its list
> server die, or is it "moderated" with no moderator ever approving
> posts?).  At any rate, I sent several messages.  The first I can only
> find in my mailing logs (Friday), but not in my mailing list archives.
> Too bad.  Probably sitting in the translator list moderation queue.
>
> I append the second one which presumably got a reply from Francisco only
> because I replied to an old thread, thus directing a direct copy to him
> as well.

Yes, you are not allowed to post on translators mailing list, in fact
your email is missing from the archives.
It's just because you are not subscribed, I don't think there's any moderation.
We can see only the reply from Francisco:
http://lilypond-translations.3384276.n2.nabble.com/Git-translation-branch-policy-change-merge-with-and-from-stable-2-16-td7572469i20.html

A bit confusing, since it is an old thread and I didn't receive your
email before Francisco's reply.

Maybe next time write to Francisco and he will forward your message to
translators list, keeping you in CC.
Or ask Valentine to be subscribed (it's a low volume list).