Re: 2.16.1

From: Francisco Vila
Subject: Re: 2.16.1
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 22:20:50 +0200

2012/10/22 David Kastrup <address@hidden>:

> Here is another problem with translations that is rather curious:
> commit bf1900d44f4937fe8e69e0e04e188a0c3daf5172
> Author: Francisco Vila <address@hidden>
> Date:   Thu May 31 11:18:26 2012 +0200
>
> has some bit of English content in here that is totally out of place:

I first copy, then translate. If the number of translated paragraphs
is less than the number of copied paragraphs, that happens.

> address@hidden now takes an optional layout object specification.  It can
> +be used for tweaking layout objects that are only indirectly caused by
> +the tweaked event, like accidentals, stems, and flags:
> +
> address@hidden,quote,ragged-right,relative=2]
> +<\tweak Accidental #'color #red   cis4
> + \tweak Accidental #'color #green es
> +                                  g>
> address@hidden lilypond
>
> and that causes documentation compilation of issue 2883 to fail after
> syntax changes.

I have pushed the missing translation.

But the @lilypond snippet matches the one from original English in
Documentation/changes.tely , all snippets do match, so how can the
Spanish version break anything?
--
Francisco Vila. Badajoz (Spain)
www.paconet.org , www.csmbadajoz.com