Re: maybe we could use blog.lilypond.org as the blog's address?

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: maybe we could use blog.lilypond.org as the blog's address?
Date: Thu, 06 Jun 2013 23:37:21 +0200

Am 06.06.2013 22:57, schrieb Jan Nieuwenhuizen:
Urs Liska writes:

(- a minor issue is that I don't know how to define the iframe yet. I had to
manually set a height in pixels, which obviously isn't good.)
Oh, I have been using something like this.  Problem is possibly
CORS, no problem if you are hosting I guess?

Well, this part of the construction would be on lilypond.org ...

       <!--[if IE]>
           <iframe src="http://blog.com";
                   style="width: 100%; height: 180%; margin: 0 auto; overflow:
au
to;">
             Your Microsoft Internet Explorer browser does not support
             frames and does not suport objects.  You can upgrade your
             browser, use another browser or visit <a
href="http://blog.com";>Blog</a>
           </iframe>
           <![endif]-->
       <object data="http://blog.com"; type="text/html" style="height=100%; overflow:
auto;">
         Your browser does not suport objects.  You can upgrade your
         browser or visit <a href="http://blog.com";>Blog</a>
       </object>