Re: Has anyone in this group ever worked on the midi internals?

From: Redwood (Daniel)
Subject: Re: Has anyone in this group ever worked on the midi internals?
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2016 18:36:58 -0700

Hi David and everyone,

So, I know enough now to conclude I would have to learn a great deal before I
could accomplish my goal. Before I invest that time...

I wouldn’t want to proceed without guidance from Jan or possibly Han-Wen. Even
if I completely accomplished the goal, I can’t see it shipping without their
involvement, even if just to say they don’t want to be involved. But preferably
they could provide some guidance.

-d