Re: Format of -dshow-available-fonts output

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: Format of -dshow-available-fonts output
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2018 22:56:21 +0200 (CEST)

> [...] I'm curious what output you'd get if you had both 08 and 12
> installed.

fc-list gives

  .../EBGaramond08-Italic.ttf: EB Garamond,EB Garamond 08:style=08
Italic,Cursiva,kurzíva,kursiv,Πλάγια,Italic,Kursivoitu,Italique,Dőlt,Corsivo,Cursief,Kursywa,Itálico,Курсив,İtalik,Poševno,Etzana
  .../EBGaramond12-Italic.ttf: EB Garamond,EB Garamond 12:style=12 Italic,Italic

and I still think this is a bug in fontconfig.

    Werner