mediagoblin-userops

Re: [Userops] Free softwar community hosting

From: Jason Self
Subject: Re: [Userops] Free softwar community hosting
Date: Sun, 08 Mar 2015 08:33:36 -0700 (PDT)

I think it's great that there's interest in a community run code
hosting site but it seems very much like this:
http://dilbert.com/strip/1998-10-13

In a way, the hosting aspect is solved thanks to their efforts. It
seems to me that the better question to work on is how can
self-hosting be made easier? That is also the harder question but the
one that I believe is ultimately the better thing to work on.