mediagoblin-userops

Re: [Userops] Free softwar community hosting

From: Jessica Tallon
Subject: Re: [Userops] Free softwar community hosting
Date: Sun, 8 Mar 2015 22:08:10 +0100

Yeah I agree this would be great if there were a solution where deploying your
own code hosting/issue tracking site would be fantastic and I hope this group
works more on it however gitorious is shutting down in two months and many
projects need a concrete solution including a lot of us i the next month or so.
It might be the wrong problem for the big picture but i think it’s a good stop
gap measure until the other question has been solved.

I do think that this probably isn’t the most appropriate place for the
community but I don’t think there is an appropriate place for this discussion
to take place. Hopefully if a community hosted solution takes place another
list or place of some description can come into existence where this specific
project can continue from.

Jessica Tallon.